Welcome to Shoreline Dental
“Serving Marina since 1970″
Offering General and Cosmetic Dentistry
Dentists Tatshyan Sihoe, DDS, Marina CA, practices a full scope of general and cosmetic dentistry with expertise ranging from porcelain veneers to dental implants, crowns and bridges. Dr. Sihoe can now correct a wide variety of so-called permanent cosmetic dental problems, and can literally redesign your smile.
Our office is located at 271 Reservation Road #102, Marina, CA 93933.
Office HoursMonday through Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Office hours & scheduling may be different due to COVID-19.
Please call our office for the most current information.
See below for more Covid-19 Information.
Call us at Shoreline Dental Phone Number 831-384-7730.
Please visit our Office Map page if you need directions.
General & Cosmetic Dentistry Marina
General & Cosmetic Dentistry can give you a smile you’re happy to show off. Modern cosmetic dentistry techniques make it easier than ever for you to have a bright, even smile.
Dr. Sihoe can give you the smile you want using:
Experience the Newest Digital Impression Technology
TRIOS® is an in-the-mouth scanner that accurately captures a complete image of your teeth in 3D. Instead of using the traditional gooey substance for forming impressions, we simply glide the TRIOS® scanner over your teeth, rapidly creating an accurate impression digitally in 3D.
Read about how TRIOS® is quick, comfortable, convenient, and accurate! » or call our office at Shoreline Dental Phone Number 831-384-7730 for more details.
COVID-19 Information Marina
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you will see this during your visits to our office. Our infection control guidelines are followed so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. These guidelines are intended to lower the risk of coronavirus transmission during the current pandemic. We have always complied with strict protocols to maintain a highly sterile environment in our dental office. The safety of our patients and staff is our utmost priority.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it’s time for your next appointment. For example:
- Masks or face covering are mandated, unless during your time of treatment.
- You may be asked to wait in your car in order to limit the number of people in the waiting room.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We will be taking all patient’s and employee’s temperature upon entering the office.
- Patients with temperature >100.4 F will be rescheduled.
- Each patient will be asked to complete a Covid-19 Screening form.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer when entering the office. You will find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You will see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- Please do not bring anyone else to your appointment, unless you are a minor or require assistance.
- Do not wear gloves from outside into our office to prevent cross contamination of germs.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you safe in our practice. Thank you for being our patient. We sincerely value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.